This website is owned and operated by Aotearoa Nutrients Limited.
In this policy any reference to ‘Aotearoa Nutrients‘, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ is a reference to Aotearoa Nutrients Limited. Any reference to ‘you’ or ‘your’ is a reference to anybody who accesses this website.
Your access to and use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions of this Policy and any applicable laws. By accessing and using this website, you are deemed to accept and agree to these without any qualifications or limitations.
Your use of this website is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of this website found here.
Collection of Personal Information
Where you voluntarily submit personal information through this website (for example your name, address, age, email, other contact details and passwords) we collect it. This may occur, for example, where you request information. The provision of this information is your choice. If you do not want this information collected, do not submit it. If you choose not to submit personal information to us, there may be certain pages on this website which you cannot access. Occasionally, we may request personal information about other people, for example, your family. If you choose to submit this information, we rely on you to tell those other people that you are giving this information to us, to make them aware of this Policy and to ensure that such other people authorise the collection of the information.
Use of Your Personal Information
Your information may be used for the following:
- To respond to any of your requests or questions, to provide you access to certain pages and features of the website and to communicate with you about your activities on the website.
- To share it with third parties as required to perform functions on our behalf in respect of this website or our business, for example for marketing, data analysis, creating custom audiences, customer lists and lookalike audiences for marketing or customer services. In relation to this, it may be necessary for us to transmit the information outside of New Zealand and you agree to this transfer. Further use or disclosure of the information by the receiving party for other purposes is not permitted.
- To ensure the website content is relevant and of interest to our visitors.
- To provide you with product information, marketing materials or other promotional information from us. However, at the point of collection we will provide an ‘opt-in’ mechanism for this use.
- To help focus our marketing strategy, including creating custom audiences and customer lists.
- For other purposes detailed when your information is collected or in any additional terms and conditions applicable to the specific feature of the website.
- For disclosures required by law, regulation or court order.
- For the purposes of preventing fraud or imminent harm and maintain the security and integrity of our systems.
- For the purpose of or in connection with legal proceedings or as necessary for establishing, defending or exercising legal rights.
- In an emergency to protect the health or safety of site users or the general public or in the interests of national security.
Except as outlined above, we will not provide your personal information to third parties without your authorisation.
Accessing Personal Information
If you wish to access, verify, correct or update your personal information collected through the website, you can contact us at our ‘contact us’ page.
Additional Information Collection
When you use this website we may use ‘cookie’ technology and IP addresses to automatically collect specific technical non-personally identifiable information (‘Additional Information‘). This information could include the type of Internet Browser or computer you are using, the number of page visits you make and the duration of the visits and the number of website visits we receive in total. None of the Additional Information extracted is personally identifiable information. This allows us to ensure we are providing content suited to our visitors. This Additional Information may be disclosed to potential partners, advertisers or other third parties, but no personally identifiable information will be disclosed, except as provided in this Policy.
We use reasonable security measures to protect any information you provide to this website. However, we do not guarantee the security of the information. We disclaim all liability and responsibility, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any damages you suffer due to any loss, misuse, modification or unauthorised access of any information you provide to us on this website.
Third Party Websites
The website is controlled from New Zealand and all matters relating to the website are governed by the laws of New Zealand, without reference to conflict or choice of law principles. The jurisdiction and venue for any legal proceedings relating to the website shall be in the appropriate court located in New Zealand. We do not warrant or imply that the website or its content are appropriate for use outside New Zealand. Information supplied on this website regarding products is applicable in New Zealand only. Products advertised may not be available in other jurisdictions. Anyone located outside New Zealand is personally responsible for compliance with any relevant local laws.
If any provision in this Policy is found to be void or unenforceable, it will be severed only to the extent it is void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Please note the information on this website and/or this Policy may change at any time without any notice. This policy should be regularly checked for changes. Any changes made will be effective immediately upon posting the revised Policy on this website. By continuing to use this website, you agree to any changes.
If you have any comments or questions about the website, please contact us here.